Going back to my discussion about different bargain hunting strategies, here is a good chance to test if you are up to this kind of adventure.
To get the quoted prices you have to apply all your bargain hunting skills: MIR, PM, AR and yes — as always in such case, it will be YMMV. ;-)
- Maxtor 200GB Ultra/ATA 133 Hard Drive for $9.99 (free shipping)
What do you need to do?
- Buy it from OfficeDepot for $109.99
- Price match to Frys at $59.99
- And then file this $50 mail-in rebate
More details from FatWallet
- Ultra 512MB PC3200 DDR CL3 Memory for $17 (includes $7 shipping)
- Buy it from TigerDirect for $79.99
- File one mail-in rebate $30 (expires 11/30)
- File another rebate for $40 (expires 11/15)
Relevant discussion at SlickDeals forums