100 free photo prints at Winkflash – $1.98 shipping

Update: This offer has expired. Go to Winkflash Coupons at Buxr.com for the updated list of Winkflash coupons

Winkflash LogoA SlickDeals forum member claims he/she was able to get 100 free photo prints from Winkflash paying total $1.98 in shipping following these instructions:

• Open a new Winkflash account
  • Upload 50 prints, and use discount code FP783RN (expired) at checkout
  • Finish your order, pay 99 cents shipping and then log out
  • Log back in, upload 50 more photos and use discount code WF95WF27 (expired)
  • Finish your second order and pay 99 cents shipping

I have not verified if this works but I might do it tonight. All the holidays have produced tons of shots that I now need to send out to all the relatives.

Source: discussion thread at SlickDeals forum (via WiredDeals)

12 Responses to “100 free photo prints at Winkflash – $1.98 shipping”

1. 1 shaydee Jan 25th, 2008 at 9:12 pm

I was already a member of winkflash, so I didn’t try the first code, but the 2nd one worked like a charm! thanks for the info, I love to find free prints!

2. 2 Bill Nixon Feb 14th, 2008 at 7:30 pm

Thanks for the free prints. I appreciate it.

Bill

3. 3 Patrick Mar 7th, 2008 at 9:50 pm

Kodak just p’d me off (best offer was 150 prints at a dime) so I was shopping and found this. Signed up and followed to the tee, just $0.99 for shipping on 50 4×6 prints so I’m pretty excited. We’ll see how they look when they get here. I have a long way to go with a few thousand more to finally get developed, regardless it is a great head’s up and worked for me. Both codes were legit, thanks-

4. 4 Patrick Mar 7th, 2008 at 10:20 pm

On second thought, pricing reflects $0.99 for the second order but when purchase is submitted the coupon rejects with the userid, either set up a 2nd id with another email address or pay the $4.

5. 5 Madhu Mar 24th, 2008 at 11:39 am

This didn’t work for me. I tried but it throughed me with an error. coupon expired

6. 6 Jamie Nov 21st, 2008 at 8:12 pm

Worked great for me, got a lot of pics to send to my sister who doesn’t see the kids much these days. THANKS!

7. 7 Alphagirlcoma Mar 1st, 2009 at 8:56 pm

Must have expired it didnt give me the discount. I got charged $6.79

8. 8 armywife65 Apr 5th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

I signed up for the first time. Put the 1st code in and I still got charged full price and full shipping. I am going to email them and see if they will honor the code. Will follow up when I know.

9. 9 Millie May 25th, 2009 at 3:24 pm

I had an account set up already but never got to use the basicc promotional that they give which is 50 free prints and .99 shipping. Finally used it and then ordered 50 more prints using the second code. Worked fine for me.

10. 10 wendy Dec 18th, 2009 at 11:22 pm

the first code did not work for me but the second code worked….thanks!!!

11. 11 Denver Photographer Dave Z. Aug 23rd, 2010 at 10:58 pm

Thanks for the free prints. -Dave Z.

12. 12 Maria Sep 18th, 2010 at 6:33 pm

I too had a discount code for 100 photos free and I was charged to my credit card $8.99. I am steaming mad, and want my money back! I thought they would give me discount at the end of order. I am fighting this all the way! It clearly says inter your code. I did everything right and they still charged me! If this is a scam, I want my money back! I am so mad and I only ordered because it said if you become a NEW Customer you can get WITH discount code for 100 FREE Photos!